Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our first public facing Wicket app went live today.
It's public facing and here it is- so I thought I'd blog about it.

As ever I was Technical Architect on this work and it was a technical pleasure.

It was our first wicket app - and it also uses Spring and Hibernate under the covers.

We ran a very agile process to go from a standing start to the finished product in the quickest possible time and I personally learned a lot about the strengths, and potential pitfalls, of a low calorie process :-)

If I get time I'll blog in a bit more technical depth on this app and the journey that we went on.

In the mean time hope things are good with any folk out their that read this.



Post a Comment

<< Home