Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our first public facing Wicket app went live today.
It's public facing and here it is- so I thought I'd blog about it.

As ever I was Technical Architect on this work and it was a technical pleasure.

It was our first wicket app - and it also uses Spring and Hibernate under the covers.

We ran a very agile process to go from a standing start to the finished product in the quickest possible time and I personally learned a lot about the strengths, and potential pitfalls, of a low calorie process :-)

If I get time I'll blog in a bit more technical depth on this app and the journey that we went on.

In the mean time hope things are good with any folk out their that read this.